Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Snake Brand Prickly Heat Powder in Lavender

This powder is cooling, refreshing, and soothing powder which is effective in relieving itching, prickly heat rash, and skin irritation from the hot weather.

To be used after bath as an antiseptic and absorbent dusting powder.

Scent of lavender makes you feel fresh and relaxed.

My Review:
Pros:
  • Reduces the itch from the rashes
  • Cooling effect prevents heat rash
  • Good for everyday use
Cons:
  • Lavender smell could be a little overwhelming
  • Inhalation of talcum powder in general is bad for the lungs of babies
Overall: Rashes cant leave my baby alone, its like a constant battle that I'm facing most of the time. Blame the heat! His heat rash comes out all the time, we're kinda getting used to it. I know that Talcum is bad for babies as it contributes to asthma and all other lung problems in the long run so I make sure that if I get a powder, it better work! Snake brand is the one I reach to after his bath and if he needs to be refreshed, specially if I see his naughty hands scratching away!

Rating: 4/5

Tips: Try and change your fluffy powder duster to a flat one so the powder particles won't be easily inhaled by your baby. Block his nose when you are applying on the neck or his chest.

Will I repurchase?: Yes

Recommended age: 0+

Similar Products: St.Lukes

Where to purchase: Leading supermarkets

Price: Below SGD $7

Do you think talcum should be banned on babies? Have you encountered side effects of talcum with your little one?

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. The review is solely based on the blog owner's experience when using the product mentioned. SNAKE BRAND did not, in any way, compensated the blog owner to write this product review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this information useful? Let me know in the comment box below!